Full Time Employment Opportunity: Non-Profit Org. Development Specialist
Philadelphia-based non-profit organization seeks a development specialist to manage and grow revenue streams. Full-time, six-month position with potential to become permanent pending funding success.
About the Employer
The Keystone Energy Efficiency Alliance (KEEA) is a 501(c)(6) non-profit trade association representing more than 50 companies working to make Pennsylvania’s homes, businesses, schools and hospitals more energy efficient. Companies range in size from small family-owned operations to large multinational corporations that have a footprint in Pennsylvania’s energy efficiency industry, and include engineering and architecture firms, product developers and manufacturers, technology companies, construction companies, energy auditors, and many others. KEEA engages in direct advocacy to defend and grow Pennsylvania’s energy efficiency policies.
The KEEA Energy Education Fund (KEEF) is a 501(c)(3) dedicated to educating Pennsylvania energy users and decision makers about the importance of reducing energy consumption. KEEF’s main educational activities include organizing facility tours, engaging schools and hospitals in educational events, producing case studies and research pieces, coordinating with diverse stakeholders, and writing technical comments for state utility regulators.
• Manage existing grants and other funding sources, including
o Tracking progress toward deliverables
o Writing interim and final progress reports, as well as renewal proposals
o Deepen funder affinity for each organization through regular contact and updates
o Write grant reports, including project descriptions budgets
• Prospecting: research and identify new
• Prepare reports for monthly bookkeeping
Terms of Employment
• Full-time position with competitive hourly wage
• Opportunity for permanent, salaried position, performance-based incentives, and enhanced title after six months, pending fundraising success and trajectory
• Based in KEEA/KEEF’s Philadelphia office
• Exceptional writer
• Experience raising grant revenue, including individual donor funds
• Ability to quickly grasp complex issues
o Experience with energy policy a plus
• Must work well in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment
• Highly organized and high-functioning with limited oversight
Email resume and cover letter to Matt Elliott, Executive Director: jobs@KEEAlliance.org
no later than December 5, 2018.