Anaerobic Digestion Biogas Project Development
An excellent opportunity for an early career individual with a passion for commercial extraction of energy and other values from organic wastes.
A growing American EPC firm founded in the 1980's to biologically treat manure and other organics to produce methane rich biogas to be used to fuel engine generator/boiler/pipeline injection systems, seeks applicants for an entry level position:
- Preliminary project feasibility data and site practices investigation
- Construction oversight
- System starting
- Owner training
- Contractor, owner, regulatory relations
- Work conducted under highly experienced engineering and scientist supervision
- Travel (domestic and international)
- Hands on field/site and desk time
- Self starter, self manager
- Desirable background in:
- Anaerobic digestion
- Animal Agriculture
- Food industry
- Waste management
- Record keeping
- Relationship skills
Location: PA, NY, CT, MA region though firm is domestic.
Send expressions of interest and resume to this email by 4 January 2019 to email@example.com
Successful candidates will be contacted for phone interviews and as appropriate, in-personal interview.
Position to be filled in January 2019, to initiate soon after with extensive orientation, training and mentoring by highly accomplished staff.